Terms & Conditions:
- It is mandatory to be a member in the company.
- Minimum FD would be of Rs.10,000 and further in multiple of Rs. 1000.
- Interest calculation yearly compound.
- Interest amount is subject to TDS as per provisions of Sec 194 A of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Company will issue 10 shares (10/- Rs each) for FD Plan.
- Loan available against deposits up to 90% of deposited amount after one month from the date of deposit.
- The company reserves the right to attach/transfer any account to any of its branch.
If any person premature its F.D the the person will be paid 2%, less of maturity interest after 6 month to 60 months. in case of death of a depositor, the company will repay to nominee or beneficiary the principal & interest, at which it was accepted.
For RS 10,000
Depositors can choose from a wide range of deposit products with maturities ranging from 12 to 60 months at competitive rates of interest and with different features to suit the investment needs of individual Members. Our Vision is To be The Most Valued Trusted Financial Service Provider at the Doorstep of the Common Man, by our all financial product to Satisfying our members need with Easy and Simply
*Terms & Conditions apply and all deposit plan only for member/ share holders.*
- Nomination facility available for deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor’s account can tiles a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form.
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by tilting up the form prescribed.